Our partnership with parents and parishes guides the education of the whole person: mind, body, and spirit, in nurturing an abiding relationship with Jesus Christ. Our efforts are to empower students to meet the challenges and demands of their future lives.
We are committed to providing our students with a safe, positive, and challenging learning environment that cultivates Catholic faith and values.
Holy Trinity Catholic Advantages:
- High standards for student achievement
- PA Certified and dedicated staff
- Support for students with learning differences
- Enriched by Fine Arts, Music programs, Physical Ed Classes
- State-of-the-art Computer/Science Lab
- Ipad/Smartboard equipped classrooms
- Faith-based instruction every day
- Student-led weekly liturgy
- Seasonal devotions
- Community Service projects
- Safe and nurturing environment
- Full day, 3 and 4 year old 5 days a week Pre-K programs
- Morning and After-school Care Programs
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SCHOOL!
New Families – Start Here!
Welcome to Holy Trinity Catholic School
We are thrilled to have your family join our school community! Our HTCS Connects page was designed with you in mind and will help navigate the exciting transition to Holy Trinity Catholic. This page is packed with great insight and information to help your student(s) begin an amazing endeavor with us and prepare for the 2018-2019 school year. Click the button below to visit HTCS Connects.
HTCS Parents & Guardians: Are we first in your Facebook feed? Important reminders and information are frequently posted on our Facebook page. Stay in-the-know with your child’s school by placing us first in your news feed.
Send us your photos!
Starting this school year, you will be able to help us keep an up-to-date collection of school sponsored events by sending us your photos taken at any HTC event! Whether it is a sporting event or a school sponsored activity, you can help us maintain a current collection of photos for our active students.
All photos can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org*