What is the Gift Cards for Guardians Scrip Program?
Welcome to the easiest fundraising you will ever do! The Scrip Program offers you the ability to buy gift cards to use in place of cash, debit, or credit cards for everyday purchases, such as groceries, gas, dining, and retail shopping. We all shop… let’s put our shopping to work toward our family fundraising goals!
THREE ways to participate:
Every family will receive a manila envelope at the beginning of the school year in your Family Folder. You will also receive paper order forms in the Family Folder (and a digital copy in the emailed Family Folder for personal printing).
- Place your completed order form and check (payable to: Holy Trinity Catholic School) in the envelope and send it to school on Mondays.
- Your order will be filled and sent home on Thursday.
- In the event of no school on a Monday, orders can be sent in on Tuesday and will be returned on Friday.
Sign-up with www.shopwithscrip.com and browse a HUGE selection of gift cards. Your order can be placed anytime, 24/7.
- Orders placed by 10:00am on Monday, will be sent home on Thursday (following the process of the Backpack Program).
- Through the online store, you also have the option to purchase ScripNow.
- With the purchase of a ScripNow eCard you are given immediate access through your mobile device an instant receipt of gift card codes and the ability to print at home.
Gift Cards for Guardians Scrip is also available for purchase after Sunday Mass at –
- St. Rose of Lima, Altoona
- St. Michael the Archangel, Hollidaysburg
- St. Mary’s Church, Hollidaysburg.
“In the beginning, it was about planning my spending. My goal was to make money for Catholic Education through my normal spending. Eleven years later, the schools my children have attended have profited over $9,000 through our spending. Great way to support Catholic Education.” —Heather Yasolsky