Holy trinity Catholic School Bingo runs every Tuesday and Friday evening. This one fundraiser profits our School over $60,000 per year. Each HTCS family is required to work one Bingo during the fundraising year. Parents (or delegate) must work or be signed-up to work their shift(s) between the months of May 2020-April 2021. After working the required shift, a $50 credit is applied your fundraising goal. Approximate work time is from 5:30-10:30pm.
Every HTCS family is required to have one mandatory bingo worked and/or scheduled by February 17, 2021. At this time, if you have not worked or scheduled this one bingo, a $175 fee will be added to your fundraising goal. The fee will only be removed if and when your one required bingo is completed. Families may also work an optional second bingo for a $50 credit.
We are now scheduling the 2020-2021 Bingo shifts through our SignUpGenius program.
To sign up for Bingo using SignUpGenius:
- Go to SignUpGenius.com and create an account.
- Once in the program, search for a Sign Up by creator’s email and enter: PTO@holytrinitycatholic.school.
- Under Available Sign Ups, select the Holy Trinity 2020/2021 Bingo Signup.
- Choose the date you’d like to work Bingo, check the box to the right of one of the four Sigh Up spots, and then click Submit and Sign Up.
- If you are working for someone else’s Bingo credit, please add the name of the person you are working for in the comment box.
You will receive an email confirmation and Bob Knopick will contact you via text. If you have any questions or concerns, please text/call Bob Knopick at (814)935-0528 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.