2016 Football Program
Holy Trinity Catholic School Athletics: Football Program
To provide all players the opportunity to learn proper football fundamentals and techniques together with their friends and classmates in an organized and nurturing setting.
2016 HOLY TRINITY GUARDIANS FOOTBALL INFORMATION
Tackle Football Program 2016
The Holy Trinity Catholic football team will play as an independent team. We will be scheduled to play teams from the Hollidaysburg Area Youth Football Association (HAYFA).
This is open to all of our 5th and 6th Graders. Any 3rd and 4th graders are also welcome participate under certain restrictions.
Holy Trinity Flag Football Program
1st & 2nd Grade will participate in the Hollidaysburg YMCA Flag League. Please check the 2016 1st and 2nd Flag Football Schedule.
For practice information contact Coach Mike Young @ 312-2574 or Coach Tom Andros @ 515-0560
3rd/4th Grade Flag Football
Important Notes to Parents:
- All students in grades 1 through 6 who wish to participate in football, along with cheerleaders must register via the Altoona Parochial League (APL) web page at www.altoonaparochialleague.com
- All players must turn in Release and Physical Forms (RAP Forms) at their first practice. Click here to download the packet of APL-RAP forms you will need.
- Players in each division will need football spikes, a mouthpiece, and water bottle (with their name written on with a Sharpie.)
- Parents/legal guardians will be responsible for transportation to all practice, games, and Holy Trinity football related events.
- Parents interested in coaching should contact Holy Trinity Principal’s office to apply.